Monday 16 April 2012

Princess Tilda

 Good Evening Everyone,
School went back today after the Easter break so I have had a little quite time to craft today!!! Yay!!!

This has been my first attempt at a Criss Cross Card.... Had a few challenges along the way, but in the end 
I am happy with the way it all turned out.... Let me know what you think....





Challenges I am entering this card into....

Just Magnolia - Week 152 Lovely Lace
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Butterflies



Magnolia Stamp - Princess Party Tilda
Flowers - WOC
Ribbon - WOC
Lace - Stash
Magnolia DooHickey's 
Spellbinders
Copics - E000, E00, E11, E25, E31, E50, E57, E74, E71, E77, R20, R000, R81, R83, R85, Y17, Y21, Y38, YR23, & Colourless Blender


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly. I am a butterfly person as well. Thanks so much for joining 7 Kids College Fund.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete