Sunday 13 November 2011

Christmas Eve Tilda


Hi everyone, 
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I managed to do some crafting so I am a happy little camper.


I made this Christmas card for two Challenges this week.......
 Just Magnolia ......Week 132 - Black/Grey Red & White.
and  Papertake Weekly Challenge ........ First Christmas.



I have coloured both the beautiful Magnolia images with Copic markers.
Colours: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, W1, W3, W5, E000, E00, E11,  
R20, R27, R29, R46, R59.


Oher details.......
Stamps: Christmas Eve Tilda & Winter Forest
DooHickey Swirl
Paper: Hot off the Press & Stash

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is totally adorable, Rachael! Love your layout and the way you added the spruce! Lovely coloring too!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Magnolia for our color challenge!
    PS> I have a blog candy running these days if you're interested:)
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete